1. The controller of personal data processing who organizes events at Theatre Ģertrūdes ielas teātris is association “TARBA” (hereinafter – GIT, Event Organizer), registration no. 50008104501, address: 101a Ģertrūdes Street, Riga, LV-1001; e-mail address: email@example.com, tel. 22020616.
The personal data processor who ensures the operation and maintenance
of the ticket sales system www.biletes.git.lv and is responsible for
the use, processing and secure storage of personal data used in the
ticket sales process in accordance with the requirements of the
General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter – the Regulation)
and in accordance with the regulatory enactments of the Republic of
Latvia, is LLC “DIVI GRUPA” (hereinafter – the Merchant), legal
address: Avotu Street 40-33, Riga, LV-1009; e-mail address:
firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. 25440073.
The Merchant provides ticket sales for events organized by theatre
Ģertrūdes ielas teātris (performances, concerts, guest
performances, co-production performances and other services) through
the ticket sales system www.biletes.git.lv.
4. Buyers – natural persons who purchase tickets and gift cards at the GIT box office or www.biletes.git.lv using the ticket sales system of the GIT unified network (hereinafter – the System) and receive GIT ticket sales and customer support services (hereinafter – the Service).
6. The Buyer may express their consent by registering in the System and agreeing to these terms in the section "My profile", or in person at the GIT box office by filling in and signing the consent form. By confirming the consent, the Buyer:
agrees to the processing of personal data specified in Paragraph 11 of these Regulations in the System,
certifies that the consent is given by a person not younger than 13 at the time of consent,
affirms that consent given is free, unambiguous, informed and specific.
If the Buyer's consent has not been received by June 15, 2018, the Buyer's previously registered personal data in the System will be deleted.
7. The controller stipulates that personal data may be transferred to data processors other than the Merchant only for the purpose of providing mobile and e-mail marketing services (sending text messages and e-mails to all who have given consent to such data processing).
In addition, GIT informs that for the purposes of the Service, the
personal data of the Buyers may be transferred to third parties, such
as payment card processing companies, banks, debt collection. GIT is
also obliged to transfer data to state or municipal institutions in
the cases specified in regulatory enactments.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data: the consent of the
Service user – the Buyer; the legal and legitimate interests of GIT
to ensure the Service; the enforcement of the laws and regulations
binding on GIT.
Given the Buyer's choice and consent, the Buyer's personal data may
be transferred for storage in the System database for the following
purposes of providing the Service:
enable Buyers to pay for GIT tickets electronically via the GIT single ticketing system (System) or in cash by paying at the GIT box office;
to ensure the delivery of electronic GIT tickets, gift cards to the e-mail specified by the Buyer;
to ensure the exchange of purchased tickets or a refund in case the event is postponed or cancelled;
To warn the buyer if there is a change in the course of the GIT event (the show is cancelled, the time of the show is changed).
11. The Buyer may agree to the transfer of their data for processing in the following extent:
When purchasing GIT tickets online, mandatory registration data: name, surname, e-mail. Voluntary data: telephone number.
When purchasing tickets at the GIT box office or by reserving tickets by telephone at the GIT box office, mandatory registration data: name, surname and at least one means of communication: telephone number or e-mail.
The Buyer may give consent for the following purposes of data
processing: Informing the Buyer about GIT special offers, promotions
for paying for bookings.
The Buyer has the opportunity to purchase tickets anonymously,
without registering their data at all, at the theatre’s box office.
In case the Buyer chooses to purchase tickets online at
www.biletes.git.lv using the System, the specifics of the Service
mean that the Service cannot be provided without the transfer of the
following personal data for processing: name, surname, e-mail. It is
not possible to buy GIT tickets anonymously online.
The Buyer can delete or edit their data at any time.
15. The Buyer has the right to request and receive information regarding the processing of the Buyer's personal data:
Request information on what personal data is available to “TARBA”, how it is processed: a response shall be provided no later than within ten working days.
Request information to whom the personal data has been transferred (data controllers): a response shall be provided no later than within ten working days.
Independently correct any inaccurate personal data in the System, for example, in case of change of contact information (phone, e-mail, etc.), by logging in and performing relevant actions in the System through the user’s account in the section "My profile": deadline for completion of the action – immediately after performing the independent actions.
Independently change the consent for the data transferred for processing by choosing a different scope of consent, changing the previously chosen purposes of processing (see Paragraph 12), or change the scope of consent in person at the GIT box office: deadline for completion of the action – immediately after the independent actions or in person request GIT at the box office.
Request to correct inaccurate personal data, for example, in case of change of contact information (phone, e-mail, etc.), by writing to email@example.com or in person at the GIT box office: deadline for completion of the action – no later than within five working days or immediately, when making a request in person at the GIT box office.
Request to delete personal data by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at the GIT box office: deadline for completion of the action – no later than within five working days or immediately, when making a request in person at the GIT box office, except for the situation described in Paragraph 16.
To delete personal data independently by logging in and performing the respective actions in the System through the user’s account in the section “My profile”: deadline for completion of the action – immediately after performing the independent actions, except for the situation described in Paragraph 16.
In case the Buyer who has purchased tickets online deletes their user account from the System, information about changes in the course of the event will not be sent.
16. A restriction on deleting the Buyer's data from the System is valid until the end of the event or until the cancellation of the event for which the Buyer has purchased tickets online, retaining the following Buyer's data and details: name, surname and e-mail, as well as information about the relevant purchase.
This is necessary to be able to prove the fulfilment of counterparty obligations in the following cases:
When the Buyer indicates that they have not received their tickets (the Merchant has a legitimate reason to keep information about the e-mail to which the tickets have been sent, and since the ticket contains the name of the Buyer (not the payer), to keep this data as well), enabling the Merchant to resend tickets upon such a request by the Buyer.
In case an event is cancelled to return the money to the Buyer. In this case the Merchant is entitled to request that the Merchant be contacted via the same e-mail or telephone registered in the System, as there is no other way to verify the identity of the Buyer.
18. The Buyer has the right to request GIT to access and rectify or delete the data subject's personal data, or to restrict the processing to the data subject, the right to object to the processing, as well as the right to data portability.
19. The Buyer has the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority. If the Buyer has any questions about the processing of personal data, the Buyer must contact GIT by writing to email@example.com (the answer will be provided within 10 working days). If the Buyer is not satisfied with the received answer, the Buyer has the right to submit a complaint to the Data Inspectorate.
20. Contact information of the data protection specialist: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
JSC “Development Finance Institution Altum” supports the European Social Fund project “Support for Social Entrepreneurship” No. 22.214.171.124/15/I/001.