www.biletes.git.lv USE AND TICKET PURCHASE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Company responsible for operation and maintenance of the ticket sales systemwww.biletes.git.lv is SIA DIVI GRUPA (Ltd.), registered office: Avotu iela 40-33, Riga, LV-1009, Latvia, phone: +371 25440073, e-mail: email@example.com (hereinafter – the Trader).
- The Trader via ticket sales system www.biletes.git.lv provides ticket sales service for the events (performances, concerts, guest performances, collaborative performances) organized by theatre Ģertrūdes ielas teātris (ĢIT) (hereinafter – Event Organizer).
- Internet users, which purchase ticket via online ticketing system www.biletes.git.lv (hereinafter – Customer), agree to to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Customers can buy tickets upon registering or logging in the system by entering the username / e-mail and password and selecting the events and seats or number of tickets.
- Customer is responsible for the veracity of the data provided.
- The data provided shall be used by the Trader only to the interest of Customer. To any third parties Customer’s data is only available in cases prescribed in the Personal Data Protection Law.
- Customer can at option transfer his/her personal data (name, telephone number, e-mail, etc.) for saving in the system database only and solely for the following purposes: for Ģertrūdes ielas teātris to handle them within the framework of Customer Relationship Management, send information about theatre’s performances and special offers (not more often than once a month) un and send information about any cancelled performances to each particular data owner.
- Customer may at any time edit his/her personal data.
- The Customer has a possibility to buy discount ticket. Discounts are available to the following customer groups: students, full-time students, pensioners (discount also applies to people with disabilities) or teachers ITIC which are residents of the Republic of Latvia and ISIC card holders. The discounted ticket is valid only upon presentation of a valid document certifying that the Customer belongs to the one of the mentioned customer groups before the beginning of performance.
If the Customer cannot present such a document together with the discounted ticket to the ticket controller, the Customer should to pay the difference between the ticket full price and discounted ticket price at the theatres box office, thus ensuring the admission to the event.
- Customer is given ten (10) minutes time to make payment for the selected tickets, from the moment when the first ticket has been attached to shopping cart. Payments shall be made by bank cards (VISA, VISA Electron, Maestro, MasterCard), at Swedbank Banklink or SEB Banklink E-Link.
Usage of a payment card and/or data of a payment card issued to another person, including for obtainment of goods and services, is illegal.
- Payments for purchases on www.biletes.git.lv shall be made by bank cards (VISA, VISA Electron, Maestro, MasterCard) issued in the EEA (European Economic Area) countries, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine and Kazakhstan.
- If Customer has not made payment within 10 (ten) minutes, the purchase of the selected tickets is not confirmed and all the tickets added to the shopping cart are returned for sale (Customer should repeat the buying process again).
- Customer has the possibility to delete individual tickets from the shopping cart.
RECEIPT OF TICKETS
- Paid tickets to theatre performances can be received::
- at the Ģertrūdes ielas teātra Box-Office on the days of performances, one hour before the beginning of performance, at Ģertrūdes Street 101a (the courtyard house, 2nd floor). Booking office phone: 22020616 and Email: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- e-ticket in PDF to the Email address specified by Customer during registration at biletes.git.lv, if Customer wants to present the ticket on smartphone/tablet screen or to present a ticket print out.
- If Customer has chosen in the ticket sales system to receive the tickets at Event Organizer's point of sale (box office), but for whatever reason has not collected them in a timely manner (arriving at the Ģertrūdes ielas teātris box office no later than half an hour before the performance) and/or is not attending the event, the money for the tickets is not returned. Customers are required to comply with the deadline in order to avoid missing the event.
- Tickets purchased online are handed out at the Ģertrūdes ielas teātris box office upon a presentation of a valid identity document (passport, eID card or driver's license). Tickets are handed out only to the particular person which has been registered on www.biletes.git.lv as Customer. If Customer wants the tickets to be handed out to a third person, Customer must contact Event Organizer to ascertain whether such a possibility has been provided.
- Not later than an hour from the moment of purchase, a system generated e-ticket is delivered to the e-mail of Customer. It is available in Customer's Order history onwww.biletes.git.lv Upon arrival at the theatre Customer can present the electronic ticket on smartphone/tablet screen or to present a ticket print out before the entrance to the performance. Customer should ensure that ticket print out has a readable QR code.
- Copying and resale of e-tickets are prohibited!
- In case when Customer does not have his/her ticket successfully received within an hour (neither available in Customer's Order history, nor in Email account in PDF format), Customer is invited to contact the Trader’s customer support hotline +371 25440073 or write to email@example.com.
- Trader is responsible for ensuring the ticket sales and safeguarding and administration of Customer’s data, in accordance with the law of the Republic of Latvia.
- Trader is entitled to cancel any purchase, if there is a grounded suspicion about a possible fraudulent nature of the transaction.
- 3. Event Organizer reserves the right to set a limit on how many tickets can be purchased per Customer for one performance. Customer is given the opportunity to buy tickets at one purchase to various performances in the title, as well as to performances in different places and times, subject to the limits set by Event Organizer. Trader's responsibility is to indicate accurately and clearly the ticketing limits, if any such limits have been set by Event Organizer.
- Trader does check Customer’s rights to buy a discount ticket on www.biletes.git.lv. The discounted ticket is valid only upon presentation of a valid document certifying that the Customer belongs to the customer group that may buy ticket at discount. A ticket that has been purchased by an unjustified discount is not valid and does not guarantee admission to an event. The discounted tickets should be presented together with a valid document to the ticket controller at the entrance to the event.
- In case of uncertainty, caused by using the online ticket sales system www.biletes.git.lv, the Customer may contact the Trader by calling 25440073 (on working days from 9:00 to 18:00) or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Information on the purchases made by Customer is stored on the online ticket sales website www.biletes.git.lv under "Order History" accessible to the Customer after authorisation.
- The maximum value of a single purchase (a shopping cart) shall not exceed EUR 500 (five hundred euro).
- Customer can pay for multiple tickets in a single online payment transaction. The fixed online transaction fee is 1.00 EUR (one euro and 00 cents), incl.VAT, and is added to the total amount of the purchase.
- In case an event is cancelled or postponed or its venue is changed, the money for tickets purchased online shall be returned by Trader to Customer within 10 (ten) working days after the Event Organizer's announcement of cancellation of the event.
- In case of cancellation of event Trader shall reimburse to Customer only the nominal value of the ticket. The online transaction fee in cases of ticket redemption is non-refundable.
- In case an event is postponed or its venue is changed, the Customer is offered a reservation for the new event (performance of the same title in another time or venue), and the reservation deadline is established for each event separately, notifying the Customer thereof online or by telephone.
- In case of loss of the ticket handed out, Event Organizer on the basis of an identity document shall hand out a duplicate ticket at the Ģertrūdes ielas teātris box office to the Customer (and only to the Customer, not the person who has received the ticket from the Customer). The moment a duplicate is printed out, the original ticket is cancelled. The risk of simultaneous use of the original and the duplicate tickets, as a result of which the entrance to the event can be denied for Customer, shall be borne by Customer.
- The tickets sold by the Trader are not accepted back, unless otherwise communicated by the Event Organizer..
- It is not allowed to use the tickets for advertising or marketing campaigns, without a written permission of the Ģertrūdes ielas teātris administration.
- Please, pay attention to the starting times of performances, and arrive on time! After 3rd ring signal, spectators must take their seats in the hall. When the show has started, entering the hall is not allowed.
- We do not recommend taking pre-school age children to the evening performances intended for the adult audience.
- Taking photos and video/audio recordings during performances are allowed only upon permission of the Ģertrūdes ielas teātris administration.